Zayed House for Islamic Culture (ZHIC) was founded by decree No. 10 of the year 2005, issued by His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan (Allah bless him), UAE President, the Ruler of Abu Dhabi Emirate. ZHIC is an Islamic Cultural Organization that pays great attention to the rightly guided (new Muslims), providing them with maximum care, enlightening them with Islamic Culture, as well as trying to absorb them in the Muslim Society. Also to inform non-Muslims about the essence of Islam, its spirit of forgiveness, its core value and what it stands for; far away from any bigotry or any religious enthusiasm.
Pioneering Organization in terms of manifestly introducing the core of Islamic Culture, as well as absorbing the rightly guided in the society.
Distinguished for & Pioneering in:
- Introducing Islamic Culture to the rightly guided.
- Preparing the rightly guided for their new Faith as well as preparing the society for their assimilation.
- Teaching the Arabic Language for non-Arabic speakers.
- Making the Optimal investment of human, financial and technical resources.
- Service: Serving the human being is an honor, trust, love, mercy and altruism.
- Forgiveness: Our open road (method) is forgiveness & temperance.
- Co-existence: Highlighting the culture of co-existence and respect of the other.
- Perfection: Galvanizing our function with the utmost ardency, honesty and sincerity.
- Precession: Knowing the dire needs of the rightly guided as a springing platform for goals sharpening.
- Development: Developing our staff is our concrete route towards pioneering
P.O.Box : 16090, Al-Ain, U.A.E.
Tel: +971 3 7829191
Fax: +971 3 7810633